164 Hickory Springs Industrial Drive Canton, GA 30115
Nor-Ral, Inc. has been manufacturing composite parts, precision machining, and tool design and fabrication for over 40 years. We supply customers in the Aerospace and Industrial industries with products made to the highest quality standards. We have an immediate opening for an experienced CNC Machinist who can set up and operate 3 to 5 axis CNC Mills.
• Sets up jobs per written and/or verbal instructions
• Measures work piece for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments
• Use a dial indicator to tram in a vise or pins in a fixture
• Use edge finder or dial indicator to find work shift origin per written and/or verbal instructions
• Knowledge of tooling balls for 5-axis set-ups
• Builds cutting tools with minimal runout
• Manipulates controls and enters commands to set tool length and origin offsets
• Able to safely work with cranes and material handling equipment
• Observes and listens to machine operation to detect malfunctions and tool wear
• Must be organized and maintain a clean work area to minimize the opportunity for FOD
• Must be flexible and willing to shift priorities as needed to meet customer deadlines
• Possess own tooling is a plus
• May be required to lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
• Must demonstrate effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with others and be a team player
Education and/or Experience requirements:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
• Prior experience with stainless and titanium is a plus.
• Must have the ability to read and accurately interpret drawings and schematics, documents, rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and technical instructions
• Working knowledge of machine shop mathematics, including algebra and geometry
• Nor-Ral is an equal opportunity employer and utilizes e-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. The selected candidate will be required to pass a drug screen and a background check.
• “U.S. Persons” Only: A requirement of this position is access to information that is subject to U.S. export controls under the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”). Accordingly, the company will consider only “U.S. Persons” for this position. A “U.S. Person” includes (a) U.S. citizens or nationals; (b) U.S. lawful permanent residents (i.e., “green card” holders); (c) persons grantedrefugee status; or (d) persons granted asylum in the United States. This information is collected solely for purposes of complying with U.S. export control requirements and will not be used to unlawfully discriminate in the hiring process. Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour Benefits: • 100 % Paid Employee Dental insurance • 100 % Paid Employee
• 100 % Paid Employee Vision insurance
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• 401K Plan
• Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend OT
• Day Shift 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Canton, GA 30115
• Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org